MINDFULNESS is a word much bandied about these days and needs some clarification. In simple terms – it is paying attention in the present moment in a particular way to what ever is arising in the moment. The mindfulness in MBSR will offer you a new perspective on how you are with everything in your life.
I invite you to come and learn about a profoundly nurturing way of living your life as if it really mattered. The practice of mindfulness has been shown to exert a powerful influence on one’s health, mental balance and happiness. Inspired by the work of Jon Kabat-Zinn (author of Full Catastrophe Living), this course offers practical, scientifically supported teachings, to reduce stress, facilitate relaxation, and promote physical health and emotional well-being.
The most common reported feed back after my MBSR course is: “Why didn’t I start this earlier in my life?!” To which I reply, “It’s never too late to start. Each breath. Each moment is a new beginning to start anew.”
All are welcome. This course is for those new to mindfulness awareness, as well as all those have studied with me before to refresh your practice and perhaps also come to a deeper understanding about the journey you are on.
If you are like me and are looking to –
- Approach life with more composure, energy, understanding and enthusiasm.
- Develop the ability to cope more effectively with both short-term and long-term stressful situations.
- Enhance your ability to manage and reduce pain levels in many instances.
- Improve your focus, resilience and capacity to recover more quickly from challenging events
I invite you to sign up for this transformative course and learn to access and cultivate your natural capacity to actively engage in caring for yourself and find greater balance, ease and peace of mind in an ever-changing frantic world. As far as MBSR is concerned, as long as you are breathing there is everything right with you.
Taught by Karen Waddell – A Certified Teacher from The Center for Mindfulness at UMass Medical School and The Mindfulness Centre at Brown University.
The next MBSR 8 week course now enrolling: (Approx. 30 hours):
- Mondays April 20 – June 22 (no class May 11, 18)
- Time: 7:15 – 9:30pm
- All Day Silent Retreat : Saturday, June 20, 9:00am – 2:30pm
- Orientation/information pre-class Wednesday, April 15, 8:00pm – 9:15pm
- Range of tuition options: $565, $452, $339 (HST included) Payment plans also available.
“You Choose” payment options for this course: (For this program, you may determine your own tuition payment based on your financial means, with a minimum of $339.00. For those of you who can afford to, I invite you to make your payment at the true cost – higher level – which will help to allow those unable to pay more at this time to attend this program at a discounted rate.)
CONTACT DIRECTLY for MORE INFO /REGISTRATION: email@example.com
MINDFULNESS DIMENSIONS WEBSITE: https://karenwaddell.wixsite.com/website