MINDFULNESS is a word much bandied about these days and needs some clarification. It is a way of being. Under my careful guidance as a qualified teacher from The Centre For Mindfulness at the University of Massachusetts Medical Centre, cultivating the true meaning of Mindfulness plays a central role in the changes that people experience in my stress-reduction course. Think of mindfulness as a lens, taking the scattered and reactive energies of the mind and focusing them into a coherent source of energy for living, for problem solving and deep healing.
- Approach life with more composure, energy, understanding and enthusiasm.
- Develop the ability to cope more effectively with both short-term and long-term stressful situations.
- Enhance your ability to mange and reduce pain levels in many instances.
- Improve your focus, resilience and capacity to recover more quickly from challenging events.
I invite you to sign up for this transformative course and learn to access and cultivate your natural capacity to actively engage in caring for yourself and find greater balance, ease and peace of mind in an ever-changing frantic world.
All are welcome. This course is for those new to mindfulness awareness, as well as all those have studied with me before to refresh your practice and perhaps also come to a deeper understanding about the journey you are in engaged in. What might you be now ready to hear, or hear differently from before?
Contact me directly. The next 8-week course is enrolling now:
When: Monday evenings from September 30 to November 25, 2019.
Where: Rousseau room, main floor
Times: 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM (Approx. 30 hours)
Orientation pre-class: TBA
All Day Retreat November 16th, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
“You Choose” payment options for this course:
Range of Tuition Options: $565.00, $452.00, $339.00 ~HST included. (For this program, you may determine your own tuition payment based on your financial means, with a minimum of $339.00. For those of you who can afford to, I invite you to make your payment at the higher level at the true cost of the course, which will help to allow those unable to pay more at this time to attend at a discounted rate).
Contact/Connect with Karen …
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: https://karenwaddell.wixsite.com/website
- phone (416) 993-2435
- Instagram @mindfulness_dimensions
- Twitter @KarenWaddell5
- Facebook MomentToMomentAwareness