Essentrics* is a dynamic workout that lengthens and strengthens every muscle in the body, resulting in greater joint mobility and lean, long muscles. This exercise program, created by Miranda Edmond-White, draws from the flowing movements of tai chi, the strengthening theories behind ballet and the healing principles of physiotherapy, all which work toward achievement of a pain free body.
Note: There will be no SASA classes this September …. check back soon to see when classes in the Swansea Town Hall building will start up again!
Notes: This is a 1 hour, barefoot class. Please bring a yoga mat and wear comfortable clothes.
Essentrics For Body Shaping
- defines the waist
- creates toned, lean and strong arms
- slenderizes thighs and quads
- creates flat, defined abs
- improves posture
- targets and firms muscles
Essentrics For Health & Performance
- increases full body flexibility
- helps relieve pain
- unlocks tight muscles and joints strengthens the spine and core
- helps to treat and prevent back pain
- age-defying workout, creates a youthful feeling body
- improves agility and speed for sports
- supports injury prevention
- helps speed up recovery time through increased blood flow
* for SASA members. To take this class, bring your full payment for the term in cash or cheque (no credit cards ) to the first class of the session. If you do not have a current SASA membership, also bring your $12 annual membership fee and a completed membership form (blue button at right).