“Remember, if you don’t use it, you lose it.”
Join us for a fun, practical and interactive program about how to sharpen your memory skills.
Learn how to remember …
- people’s names and faces
- facts and figures, dates, numbers, travel
- effective practical techniques for daily life
- appointments, books, movies, conversations
- nutrition and current memory research…
- increase focus and concentration skills
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
November 6, 13, 20, 27 and December 4, 11, 2017 (6 classes)
Evergreen Room, Ravine Level
Course Fee: $45
Facilitated by Patricia McCully, BA, OTC, teacher, life coach and motivational speaker. She has taught memory courses and other wellness programs (Art of Conversation, Memoir Writing, Laughter Yoga) to numerous community groups, seniors clubs and retirement residences.
To register contact Patricia 416-763-2540 email: email@example.com