Our Homework Club offers FREE tutoring and learning strategies for children in Grades 4 to 8. We’re going into our 2nd year and will be starting up again on October 19th. To register your child, please fill out the forms below and email or drop them off as soon as possible. Contact us if you have any questions or want more information about the program.
Times: Thursdays from 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Fall Term: October 19 to November 30 (2017)
Winter Term: January 25 to March 1 (2018)
Spring Term: March 29 to April 26 (2018)
Where: Gemmell Room, 2nd Floor
To register your child or children in the program, please send us these completed forms as soon as possible (Note … fillable forms if opened in Adobe Acrobat).
- Download and complete this parent registration form
- Have your child read and sign this student registration form
The questionnaire will help us understand your child’s needs. Come on the first day and we’ll help you get started!
For more information or assistance completing the forms, please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416.833.7953
Feedback on the program from last years’ students:
- “Thank you for organizing such a great initiative” (parent)
- “It’s fun!” (student)
- “I think the club really had a profound effect on [our son’s] marks; we really appreciate the work you and the student volunteers are doing and it has been really positive for him” (parent)
- “I liked this program because you get to spend time with tutors and get delicious snacks and get great help with your homework” (student)
- “My daughter really enjoyed coming to the program … she never missed one!” (parent)
- “ I can tell he doesn’t want to leave” (parent)
For past and present participants in the Homework Club, please fill out this survey and return to us any time!
Homework Club Survey
Thank – you!