Join us in the Rousseau Room, Main Floor for the following Wednesday evening meetings @ 7:30 PM (unless otherwise stated)
- January 25 “New Trends in Gardening” Speaker Signe Lanford Author, chef, recipe develop and hen keeper. Books for sale!
- February 22 “Horticultural Therapy” Speaker Stacey Wilson
- March 22 “Garden Photography” Speaker Laura Mills
- April 26 “‘Moss Gardens & Sedges” Speaker Frank Kershaw
- May 24 “Magnolias” Speaker Rob Harschman
- June 28 “How to Achieve Beauty/Diversity/Low Maintenance in Summer/Autumn?” Speaker Bill Andrews & Annual Strawberry Social
- September 27* Figs (trees) Speaker Steven Biggs
- October 25* Whistling Gardens Speaker Darren Heimbecker
- November 22 ** Annual General Meeting and Romantic Gardens of North America Speaker Marilyn Cornwell
- December 13 Annual Christmas Potluck Party Potluck Rousseau Room 5:30 to 9:00 pm
Please note that all presentations may be subject to change. For more information, call Beverly Donnelly, 416-766-8852
* Our flower shows are held concurrently with the presentations in April, May, June, September, and October.
** The Swansea Horticultural Society’s Annual General Meeting will be held before the presentation at the November meeting.
Annual Membership: $20/Family: $25