Our Society is a friendly, informal group that promotes the protection and beautification of our environment.
We have flourished for 75 years and our deep roots in the community continue to grow.
We have informative guest speakers, flower shows and bus trips. In addition, we promote community projects which are a lot of fun for those who participate.
Our annual spring plant sale is always a big hit with our community and we also sell plants at our meetings. Why not drop by and check us out?
Click the membership icon at right to download our current membership form and join us!
Or come to one of our monthly meetings, schedule at right … non-members and new members welcome!
Upcoming monthly meetings at 7:30 pm in the Rousseau Room, main floor. Click on the post at right or a full listing of this year’s programs and events.
Coming up in 2019 ”’
- January 23 ” The Fruitful City” with local author Helena Moncrieff
- January 24 “The Body Language of Trees” with speaker Owen Goltz
- February 28 “Lawn Gone” with Brenda Lien
- March 28 “Pet Bees in your Yard” with speaker Anatole Yarmosh, a 4th generation hobby beekeeper
- April 25 “Greening your Grounds – The Joys of Rain Garden” Toronto & Region Conservation Authority TRCA
- May 12 Plant and Bake Sale!
- May 23 Shade Gardens with Martha Gettas
- June 16 Annual Bus Trip Whistling Gardens, lunch and Bonnieheath Lavender
- June 27 Texas Flowers and Buffalo Garden Walk with Bob and Sue Roden
- September 26 Garden Accents with Heinke Theissen
- October 24 Wildflowers of High Park with Richard Aaron
- November 28 The New Royal Botanical Rock Gardens with Dr.. David Galbraith
- December 12 Christmas Pot Luck Dinner
New members welcome! Become a “green thumb” for only $20 a year, $25 for the family!
Email us for more information: email@example.com
Ontario Horticultural Website: http://www.gardenontario.org/site.php/swan