The purpose of this meeting is:
- To receive the 2018 Annual Report and 2018 Audited Financial Statements from the Board of Management
- To elect members to the Board of Directors (nominees for appointment by City Council to the Board of Management).
- To elect advisors to the Board of Directors
- To conduct other business.
Hard copies of the following materials as well as our complete 2018 audited financial statements will be available at our front desk before the AGM.
- 2018 Swansea Town Hall Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Review Enclosures – which include biographies of the slate of Board candidates for the election and last year’s AGM minutes
Everyone is welcome to attend the meeting and light refreshments will be served after the business is conducted.
Appointees to the Board of Management must be eligible voters in the City of Toronto.
In order to vote you must be a resident of Swansea, or on the executive of one of our 6 Community Groups, and renew or buy an annual membership to the Swansea Town Hall Association at the meeting ($2.00). Non members are welcome to attend the meeting, but may not vote.