You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Swansea Town Hall & Swansea Town Hall Association to be held Wednesday, May 13th at 7:30 p.m. in the Rousseau Room.
The purpose of this meeting is:
- To receive the 2019 Annual Report and 2019 Audited Financial Statements from the Board of Management
- To elect members to the Board of Directors (nominees for appointment by City Council to the Board of Management).
- To elect advisors to the Board of Directors
- To conduct other business.
Speaker: Mary-Margaret McMahon, Sidewalk Labs Toronto
Everyone is invited to attend! Plan to stay for a short reception after the business is conducted. We encourage you to come learn about the Town Hall and connect to what we do in the community!
Links to materials for the meeting will be ready soon. Hard copies will be available when you arrive at the meeting:
- 2019 Swansea Town Hall Annual Report – includes the meeting agenda & summary financials
- Biographies of Slate of Board Candidates
- Minutes from last year’s AGM – May 16, 2019
- 2019 Audited Financial Statements
Appointees to the Board of Management must be eligible voters in the City of Toronto.
In order to vote you must be a resident of Swansea, or on the executive of one of our 6 Founding Community Groups, and renew or buy an annual membership to the Swansea Town Hall Association at the meeting ($2.00). Non members are welcome to attend the meeting, but may not vote.