The purpose of this meeting is:
- To receive the 2017 Annual Report and 2017 Audited Financial Statements from the Board of Management
- To elect members to the Board of Directors (nominees for appointment by City Council to the Board of Management).
- To elect advisors to the Board of Directors
- To conduct other business.
Speaker: Historian John Maniezzo and local craft brewers present “When Swansea/Bloor West Village was Dry”
Did you know that the sale of alcohol was only recently permitted in our community? Come find out more about this and meet some of our wonderful local craft brewers!
- 2017 Swansea Town Hall Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Review Enclosures – which include biographies of the slate of Board candidates for the election and last year’s AGM minutes
Everyone is welcome to attend the meeting and light refreshments will be served after the business is conducted.
Appointees to the Board of Management must be eligible voters in the City of Toronto.
In order to vote you must be a resident of Swansea, or on the executive of one of our 6 Community Groups, and renew or buy an annual membership to the Swansea Town Hall Association at the meeting ($2.00). Non members are welcome to attend the meeting, but may not vote.