The purpose of this meeting is:
- To receive the 2017 Annual Report and 2017 Audited Financial Statements from the Board of Management
- To elect members to the Board of Directors (nominees for appointment by City Council to the Board of Management).
- To elect advisors to the Board of Directors
- To conduct other business.
Follow the links below to the AGM meeting materials. Hard copies of these materials as well as our complete 2017 audited financial statements will be available at our front desk before the AGM.
- 2017 Swansea Town Hall Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Review Enclosures – which include biographies of the slate of Board candidates for the election and last year’s AGM minutes
Everyone is welcome to attend the meeting and light refreshments will be served after the business is conducted.
Appointees to the Board of Management must be eligible voters in the City of Toronto.
In order to vote you must renew or buy an annual membership to the Swansea Town Hall Association at the meeting ($2.00). Non members are welcome to attend the meeting, but may not vote.