You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Swansea Town Hall & Swansea Town Hall Association to be held Thursday, May 16th, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. in the Rousseau Room.
The purpose of this meeting is:
- To receive the 2018 Annual Report and 2018 Audited Financial Statements from the Board of Management
- To elect members to the Board of Directors (nominees for appointment by City Council to the Board of Management).
- To elect advisors to the Board of Directors
- To conduct other business.
Speaker: Afrim Pristine
Maitre Fromager, Author, Food Influencer,
& Co-owner of the Cheese Boutique
in Swansea, will talk about
“Cheese Boutique in our Community”
Everyone is invited to attend! Plan to stay for a short reception after the business is conducted. We encourage you to come learn about the Town Hall and connect to what we do in the community!
Links to materials for the meeting are below. Hard copies will be available when you arrive at the meeting:
- 2018 Swansea Town Hall Annual Report – includes the meeting agenda & summary financials
- Biographies of Slate of Board Candidates
- Minutes from last year’s AGM – May 16, 2018
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements
Appointees to the Board of Management must be eligible voters in the City of Toronto.
In order to vote you must be a resident of Swansea, or on the executive of one of our 6 Founding Community Groups, and renew or buy an annual membership to the Swansea Town Hall Association at the meeting ($2.00). Non members are welcome to attend the meeting, but may not vote.